Summer whites are kind of a no-brainer when the weather gets warm and balmy and you need something to lift your spirits a little. I actually love this look for summer evenings and there’s a few noteworthy aspects of it…
1. A great way to wear crop tops is with high waisted trousers but also, if you’re a little shy about showing your midriff, just layer on a sleeveless vest like this one and leave only a glimpse of skin.
2. Culottes are all the rage and I was a little hesitant to jump on this trend straight away. I think I was just waiting for the right pair! I’m actually not sure if these are culottes or palazzo cropped pants, it’s a little confusing! But it’s more important to note that if the trousers are cropped, they’re easier to pull off if you wear a heel. Flat shoe’s might make this look more frumpy.
3. Breaking up the monochrome ‘all-white-everything’ look with a few in tone accessories will break up the monotone look a little. I could have easily matched this with a bright clutch or some strappy colored heels as well but by keeping the accessories in tone, I kept the look harmonious instead.
4 . Nude sandals elongate legs on tanned skin or pale skin, they never fail. NEVER. Just look at Jennifer Aniston’s shoe choices! (And yes, I’ve always been Team Aniston)
5. Luxe accessories like my Pathos elevate the look combined with delicate rosegold jewelry. I love rosegold and white together actually! As soon as I saw the watch I knew it would up the ante and I would need an outfit that would be on the same level hence the more elegant style.
6. Everything looks better with a SMILE! I was in a great mood because of the sunshine and also just the white made me feel vibrant that day and it shows! And anyways, smiling creates endorphines, makes you appear more appealing to others and spreads positivity! Let’s not talk about the wrinkes it creates though…
Don’t forget you can still enter for your chance to win a trip for two to Paris with Carl F. Bucherer by posting your perfect look and tagging #myCFBlook and following @carlfbucherer on Instagram! More info on the contest rules here. You can enter until the 22 of June so you still have plenty of time and I’m one of the judges so I’m really looking forward to seeing your looks!
Enjoy the white hot sumer coming up lovelies! xx
Wearing: Carl f Bucherer Pathos Diva watch (here), Mango culottes (here), Zara vest, shoes (here), Chloé Drew mini bag (here), Madeline Issing Rings and bracelet (circle ring here) (drop ring here), (bracelet here)