If you follow me on Instagram you know I was in Barcelona twice already this year with Stylejouney and for my best friends Birthday! I gathered some great addresses for you guys to check out next time you’re in the city which I’m sure you’ll love as much as I did!
1. El Nacional: (Passeig de Gràcia, 24) Such a great atmosphere and tons of options in terms of food as its a tapas brasserie with a seafood side! My favorite was the seafood side of course as I’m addicted to oysters and shrimp Another reason to go, to take a snap in their cool mirrors!
2. Uterque: My favorite place to stop in Barcelona, it’s sort of like the grown up sister store of Zara and I love the luxury feel atmosphere but don’t be fooled! The luxe interior doesn’t reflect on the price, I found some great mules for 130€. You can order online in Germany but of course, it’s always cheaper in Spain like all of the other Inditex brands
3. Lulu Barcelona (Av. de Marques de L’argentera 7) A perfect spot for coconut Chia Pudding and relaxed outdoor seating!
4. Grand Hotel Central: (Via Laietana, 30)This incredible rooftop is the place to be to see and be seen and enjoy the sunshine by this fabulous pool
5. Flax & Kale: (Carrer dels Tallers, 74B) This trendy restaurant is more than just delicious food, it has 3 different rooms and beautiful outdoor terrace for al fresco dining. It gets pretty packed so book in advance but it’s totally worth the wait with its cool New York Soho inspired interiors.
6. Get lost in El Born: Nothing I like better than walking around with my best friend and stumbling onto cool shooting locations and little boutiques. By far my favorite Barcelona district!
7. El Soplo: Need a good wine bar to wind down after all that shopping and eating? This little relaxed bar is perfect and full of locals as opposed to the typical tourist traffic!
8. Park Guel: This place is breathtaking and totally worth waking up in the wee hours to catch the sunrise!